What’s new in Revision C?
- Additional multi-purpose output (3 total; 2 previously)
- Additional thermistor input (3 total; 2 previously)
- Improved transient protection for harsh environments
- Lower power consumption
- Increased protection from accidental shorting or incorrect current sensor installation
More powerful processor allowing for new software features:
- Support for 5 unique and fully programmable CANBUS messages (previously 3)
- New event logging records certain events such as outputs turning on & off
- BMS utility can now connect to the BMS via CANBUS or RS-232
- Improved usage statistics including temperature, C rate, and state of charge histograms
- Improved diagnostic information
Many additional new software features will be introduced in future firm-ware updates. Future firmware updates will only apply to hardware revision C and newer due to processing power limitations in revisions A & B.